Kaya Instruments Iron 3GSDI 462 Ruggedized POV Full HD 3G-SDI Box Camera
The Iron 3GSDI 462 by Kaya Instruments is an ultra-compact and rugged HD camera. Its durable design can withstand abusive outdoor environments or mounting to non-traditional locations that standard video cameras simply can’t reach. Industry-standard 3G-SDI output ensures compatibility with your existing broadcast equipment.
Kaya Iron 462 Small Form Factor, Ruggedized POV Camera
The Iron 3GSDI 462 is an ultra-thin, low-cost, low-power rolling shutter CMOS camera with an SDI interface which supports high quality video at rates up to 60 fps.
This camera incorporates a high sensitivity Sony rolling shutter sensor with a 2.9μm pixel size. With an extremely compact desingn the Iron 3GSDI 462 can be installed into tight spaces. Its superior sensor performance allows very low light capabilities.
- Sony IMX462 Rolling shutter sensor
- 1/2.8 optical format
- C, CS or M12 lens mount
- 3G-SDI output
- Up to 1080p60 10-bit 4:2:2/RAW output
- 2.2W max power consumption
- Rugged industrial grade
- HD-BNC connector for SDI output (adapter cable included)
- Wide temperature range
- Vibration resistant
- 1/4″-20 mounting plate included
- Dimensions: 1.732 in (H) x 1.732 in (W) x 1.523 in (D) / 44 mm (H) x 44 mm (W) x 38.7 mm (D)
- Weight (without lens): 0.11 lbs / 50 g
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 3 in|
There are no reviews yet.